Navigate to the Kalleo Hosting Resources web page located at https://hosting.kalleo.net/rdweb.
Select “Click Here” below the username/password fields.
- Passwords cannot contain the user’s account name or parts of the user’s full name that exceed two consecutive characters.
- Passwords must be at least 8 characters in length.
- You cannot reuse any of the last 24 passwords.
- Passwords must contain characters from three of the following four categories:
- English uppercase characters (A through Z)
- English lowercase characters (a through z)
- Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
- Non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %)
A user’s name is Bob User. His account name is buser.
Bad Passwords for Bob:
- buser1 (has account name as part of password)
- user15 (has account name as part of password)
- jhuyuy (not enough characters; a minimum of 8 is required.)
- Agghuwep (no numbers; password must contain at least 1 number)
Good passwords for Bob:
- Apple2245 (at least 8 characters, at least 1 uppercase, at least 1 lowercase, at least 1 number)
- Apple224! (at least 8 characters, at least 1 uppercase, at least 1 lowercase, at least 1 number, at least 1 special character)