Double Click the green and red “OT” icon in the system tray, a new window will appear in the lower right corner.
Right click the “Scan” Icon on the far left, may also be labeled with a “1.”
Right click the “Scan” Icon again and the Settings window will open up.
- On the left hand side of the window, click on "FTP"
- On the right hand side, set the format as “TIFF”
- Select the desired configuration, then click the “Copy…” button, a new window will open.
- Set the Mode to “Black and White”
- Set the Resolution to “200 dpi”
- Click the “FTP Transfer” tab.
- Select the “SFTP” radio button.
- Host: Hosting.Kalleo.net
- Port: 22
- User account: YourUserName
- Password: YourPassword
- Destination folder: \Scanner001
If your site has more than one scanner, each scanner should have their own destination folder. By default, we create 3, Scanner001, Scanner002 and Scanner003, but additional folders can be made.
The OneTouch settings are configured on a per user account basis. What this means is this would require you to configure the scanner settings for each user that is going to scan.
You can export the registry settings from one user and configure that key to be imported for each user upon login.
**Only proceed after you have your scanner settings setup and tested from the above steps.
**You MUST be signed on as a local admin to perform these steps. Simply running "regedit" as admin does not work.
- Click the start button, type in “regedit” and press enter.
- Expand: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Visioneer
- Right click the “Visioneer” folder and select “Export”
- Name it: ScannerSettings.reg
- Save it to the root of the (C:) drive:
- In Regedit, Expand: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current
- Right click the “Run” folder and select “New” and then “String Value”.
- Name it “ScannerSetttings”
- Double click “ScannerSetting” to open the “Edit String” window.
- In the “Value Data” box, enter the following: Regedit /s C:\ScannerSettings.reg