Login to the Kalleo Hosting Resources web page at https://hosting.kalleo.net/rdweb.
Click on “Password Control” remote application and the screen below should appear. Enter the user’s name and click on the “Binocular” search button at the right of the Username field to find the correct user.
Your search results will appear. If multiple results are displayed, click and highlight the correct user and click “OK”
Type in the desired password and click on “Change Password”. (For reference, password complexity requirements are provided at the bottom of this page.) To force the user to change the password upon next login (not required) leave the “Force Password Change at Logon” option checked, otherwise, uncheck the box before clicking “Change Password”.
- Passwords cannot contain the user’s account name or parts of the user’s full name that exceed two consecutive characters.
- Passwords must be at least 8 characters in length.
- You cannot reuse any of the last 24 passwords.
- Passwords must contain characters from three of the following four categories:
- English uppercase characters (A through Z)
- English lowercase characters (a through z)
- Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
- Non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %)
A user’s name is Bob User. His account name is buser.
Bad Passwords for Bob:
- buser1 (has account name as part of password)
- user15 (has account name as part of password)
- jhuyuy (not enough characters; a minimum of 8 is required.)
- Agghuwep (no numbers; password must contain at least 1 number)
Good passwords for Bob:
- Apple2245 (at least 8 characters, at least 1 uppercase, at least 1 lowercase, at least 1 number)
- Apple224! (at least 8 characters, at least 1 uppercase, at least 1 lowercase, at least 1 number, at least 1 special character)